Quality Assurance / Control Coordinator CLICK TO APPLY
- ASQ Certified Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Previous QA / QC experience Required
- Develop and monitor quality assurance programs
- Administer quality assurance management systems.
- Evaluate and improve QA / QC processes.
- Train staff.
- Identify possible errors and areas of improvement.
- Maximize output and efficiency.
- Define QA / QC policies.
- Inspect productions on production staff.
- Ensure that all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, FDA and AATB regulations, and any state or federal laws.
- Analyze specifications and statistical data.
- Continuously improve upon QA / QC processes.
- Ensure all equipment in production is working properly.
- Maintain equipment records and calibrations requirements
- Maintain all employee training records.
- Isolate and remove malfunctioning equipment.
- Schedule equipment testing and maintenance.
- Identify redundancies