Donor Coordinator CLICK TO APPLY
Full Time, 40 hours /week, Monday - Friday
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for donor screening
- Data entry and transmission to appropriate personnel.
- Correspond with procurement organizations and medical professionals.
- Perform technical review of donors ensuring donor eligibility and all required documents are present.
- Contribute to a team effort by cross training for other duties as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records.
- Ensures donors are acceptable for processing.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations as needed at Precision Allograft Solutions.
- Maintain compliance with all current Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, including those of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
- Follow Facility and Equipment Control procedures.
- Follow Safety Practice procedures.
- Follow Human Resources procedures.
Education and Experience
- Prior tissue banking experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical records and terminology required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- High school diploma required
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Data entry skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientated
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail