Book KeeperCLICK TO APPLY
Full Time, 40 hours /week
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Invoicing Accounts
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Handles client mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience
- QuickBooks proficiency is mandatory
- Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Prior experience in Business Management preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientated
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail